1. Candidates must use their laptops or PCs to take the computered – delivered IELTS Mock exam online.
2. Candidates must make sure about their EXAM Date and TIME while they are registering, if in any case, they are not able to participate in exam on their registered date and time, the registration fee CANNOT BE REFUNDED.
3. According to IELTS exam rules, in LISTENING Test, candidates must listen to 4 parts and they are permitted to listen to each section just 1 TIME,(once) so you must notice that there is no chance of listening to these sections for the second time.
4. The LISTENING test lasts for approximately 30 minutes. At the end of the test, you will NOT be given any extra time.
5. The Academic as well as General IELTS Reading sections of the exam, both last 60 minutes. Each has 40 questions in 3 sections.
6. Notice that at the end of Reading Test, there is NO EXTRA TIME.
7. The Academic as well as General IELTS writing section includes 2 tasks to be done. In both IELTS EXAM modules, for the second task, candidates must write an essay, whereas, the first task is different in each module.
8. Speaking test is done face-to-face with an examiner in an online platform. To take this test, candidates must reserve their chosen DATE & TIME in Lingo Mock website beforehand.
9. Notice that the DATE AND TIME you have chosen for the Speaking test CANNOT be Cancelled or Altered.
10.The Listening, Reading and Writing sections of all IELTS tests are completed on the same day, with no breaks in between them.